On this page you will find useful information when you apply to rent a property through us.
- 1) You will inform our Lettings team that you want to make an offer for a property.
- 2) You will then be required to place a reservation deposit, normally this will be the equivalent of 1 week’s rent (the amount you paid will then be taken off from the initial rent once your offer/application is accepted by the Landlord). Please bear in mind that this reservation deposit is REFUNDABLE ONLY when the Landlord rejects or cancels your application.
- 3) Once the reservation deposit is paid. We will then require for each applicant to provide us the relevant documentation/references to support your application namely, where applicable: Contract /Letter of Employment; Letter from University/College; ID documents for verification purposes ; recent 3 months’ bank statements; payslips and P60s; Landlords’ References ; Letter of Guarantor(s) etc.
- 4) We will carry out Right-to-Rent checks, as required by law.
- 5) We will then contact the Landlord and forward all information we receive from you for their consideration and approval.
- 6) We will keep you informed of the progress of the above and once your application is approved, we will confirm to you the breakdown of payments required (please refer to our Tenant Fees and Charges page) prior to you moving in, we will agree the moving in date with you and start the preparation of Tenancy Agreement and Deposit Protection Scheme. Prescribed Information for signatures.
- 7) All payments due must be cleared into our bank account before we can release keys to the property.
- 8) Once full payment is received and documents are signed, we will arrange for an inventory check-in report to be done and email it to you for checking and record keeping.
- 9) We strongly advise our tenants to set up Standing Order with their Bank to pay their rents.
Other useful links that you will find further information: