Tenant Fees & Charges
There are various fees and charges associated with renting a property through Hyde Park Agencies, see here below, so please make sure you are aware and consult a member of our staff for further details of fees/charges that may apply.
Please bear in mind that prior to commencement of Tenancy and under the terms of most tenancy agreements, you are required to pay One month's rent in advance and a deposit payment of normally equivalent to one month's rent, which is held to protect the Landlord from you not meeting your obligations. Please check the Tenancy Agreement for full details regarding your Deposit.
STANDARD FEES (inclusive of VAT)
- Contract Fee - Fees for drawing up tenancy agreement: £300
- Referencing fee (per person) - References include employer's reference and previous landlord if applicable: £60
OTHER FEES (inclusive of VAT)
- Guarantor fee : £72
- Change of Tenant Fee : £180
- Inventory Check-in
- Studio Flat (furnished): £108.00 Unfurnished: £96.00
- 1 bedroom (furnished): £120.00 Unfurnished: £108.00
- 2 bedroom (furnished): £132.00 Unfurnished: £120.00
- 3 bedroom (furnished): £144.00 Unfurnished: £132.00
- 4 bedroom (furnished): £156.00 Unfurnished: £144.00
- 5 bedroom (furnished): £168.00 Unfurnished: £156.00
- Contract Renewal fee : £240
- Lost Key fee : £150
- Rent Arrears fee : £60 (applies on each occasion when an individual rental instalment is overdue by 5 working days)
- Landlord Reference : £36
Hyde Park Agencies is a member of The Property Ombudsman (TPO).
We are not a member of the Client Money Protection Scheme.